{ Getting used to the pain }

Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone and bid farewell with a smile

The moment I've always dreamed about breaks down and after everyone I believed would stay by me, leaves

The hardest thing is watching someone you love, love someone else

The pieces of my memory if among them, just one, just one moment became strength to me

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know its time to learn how to face things alone

They believe in my fake smiles and get suprised when I say I'm depressed

Am I not so good at hiding and controlling my feelings or are you just another liar saying you will help me if I tell you the truth?


( H E A R T B R O K E N )











Itami
I don't deserve this pain
Watashi ni tsuite

In case you go far away, in case you might dislike me I wanted to tell you but my lips would not move In case you go far away, I am scared What if our relationship gets really awkward and we grow far apart?



Chatto bokkusu!

 baozi's'
Pā~tsu to yarou

Skin 100% By Yeza리키 . Header from Kaori_Chan and icon from here . Favicon are from xiolu .

mood;depressed
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 | 22:32 | 0 comments
Hey guys,  i'm on my hiatus an depression mood, now i'm back being old me.



Well it seems like everything are so diffrent now without him. Tak tahu pula kesan dia pergi terlalu dalam diri ini. First of all, aku tak rasa pun boleh move on lepas semua benda aku buat dengan dia. Kongsi perasaan yang sama dengan orang sama setiap hari. Cerita benda yang berlainan setipa hari dengan orang yang sama. Berkongsi suka duka, segala masalah dengan orang yang sama. But at the end, everything change. Everything seems so perfect but it's just me. Who feel that way.

Left by someone you love.







hanging








depressed.

I don't know how to face all of it at first. I face it all alone by myself without friends support until....










"Aku dah tak kuat "









Sampai satu masa aku fikir perkataan tu. Aku start luah. All of my feelings toward him until i'm done. Sampai sat tahap aku fikir apa nak jadi aku dah tak kisah. Aku dah tak peduli semua banda. Sampai lah aku tanya dia...






" 2years have got nothing at you,right?" 








I start hurting myself. my mind with all of words. with al of words that he ever said to me.








" bosan dengan orang yang sama setiap hari "









Aku rasa macam jantung aku nak meletup dengar semua perkataan tu. Baca semua perkataan dia baca, 2yeas. 2years like nothing. On him. I hve been so loyalty, menyerah, mengalah. But at last...









" takkan tak nampak lagi? ke buat-buat bodoh?"







It's hurt like hell.


← Newer Post
Older Post →