{ Getting used to the pain }

Please help me so that I can say goodbye to everyone and bid farewell with a smile

The moment I've always dreamed about breaks down and after everyone I believed would stay by me, leaves

The hardest thing is watching someone you love, love someone else

The pieces of my memory if among them, just one, just one moment became strength to me

Sometimes when you realize there is no one by your side, you know its time to learn how to face things alone

They believe in my fake smiles and get suprised when I say I'm depressed

Am I not so good at hiding and controlling my feelings or are you just another liar saying you will help me if I tell you the truth?


( H E A R T B R O K E N )











Itami
I don't deserve this pain
Watashi ni tsuite

In case you go far away, in case you might dislike me I wanted to tell you but my lips would not move In case you go far away, I am scared What if our relationship gets really awkward and we grow far apart?



Chatto bokkusu!

 baozi's'
Pā~tsu to yarou

Skin 100% By Yeza리키 . Header from Kaori_Chan and icon from here . Favicon are from xiolu .

It's been awhile
Wednesday, July 3, 2019 | 22:06 | 0 comments
hey, i'm back.

Last time i'm at here, I had heartbroken. Disappointed. Crying as my lung wanna out. But hey, here I am now. Still smiling even without you here. Even without you by my side. I'm still happy. As always.

You know, I thought I can't forget you. Can't open my heart to someone else. Can't smile and be joyful like old times. Time passed by so quickly even I don't realized. I really think that nobody can replace you even though I've someone else its still same.

Still can't feel the way I love you. Can't miss him like I miss you. Can't be happy like old times. It's really take times.

You know, I met someone that I can love him like I love you but even more. I can miss him like I miss you. I really think nobody can't replace you but I'm so wrong. Him always cherish me. Make me laugh and smile whenever I'm sad or wanna cry. Always by my side when I'm sick, need someone, help and more. I really love him and feel so grateful.

Maybe it's not the same person. The same feelings. Same memories. But I already grateful cause have someone that love and cherish me. I really like him. NO. I LOVE HIM.

I hope it's last forever...


← Newer Post
Older Post →